Back to all open positions
· Adapt centralized CRM plans to suit local markets (especially Belgium) and to grow customer lifetime value
· Develop local personalized / targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels
· Implement segmented CRM campaigns for activation, retention and reactivation of existing customer base (base management). Sports book, Casino, Poker, Soft Games, Bingo
· Cross-sell and up-sell gambling products to existing database using relevant customer channels
· Analyze and monitor the local market: competition, customer insight and trends
· Co-ordinate outbound marketing activity by liaising with product teams, briefing data , copy and graphics requirements, setting up related bonuses and testing customer response mechanisms through CRM interface
Other CRM related activities including translations of betting criteria, poker and casino tournament mechanics.
· • The successful candidate will have previous experience of direct marketing / CRM either through agency or client-side roles, having had responsibility for coordinating or executing customer communication campaigns
· Native French speaker is essential, as well as fluency in English. Knowledge of Belgian market and Belgian nationality would be an advantage.
· Excellent copy-writing skills, including accurate translation
· Key skills will include: planning, scheduling and analytical abilities as well as strong numeracy and PC skills. Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills will be essential to the role
· A keen interest in sports and knowledge of Casino / Online Poker would be very much appreciated for this role
You would be required to work from our offices in Wimbledon, London (SW19).