You can now earn a 10% boost to Challenge Points earned when you help start the first table at a cash game stake where no games are running.
How does it work?
When a cash game stake has no tables running, the first three players to start a table will receive an extra 10% boost to any Challenge Points they earn at that specific table. Your Challenge Points boost won’t stop until you leave the table or it breaks, even if other tables start running.
When you are an “Early Bird”, the icon above will appear at the table to let you know that a 10% boost is currently being applied to any Challenge Points earned there.
Which games are eligible?
All cash games are eligible (Hold’em, Omaha and Banzai).
All players who reach a flop as an "Early Bird" will also unlock the Early Birds avatar.
- Only a maximum of three players can receive the Early Birds Challenge Points boost at each stake at any given time.
- Eligible players will be the first three players who start the first table at a cash game stake when no other tables are otherwise running.
- The Early Birds boost will also be given to the last three players remaining at any given cash game stake when no other tables are running.
- Once eligible, players will continue to earn the Early Birds boost until they leave the table or the table breaks. This will apply even if other players start other tables at the same stake.
- Only “Early Bird” players will receive the Challenge Points boost, and not other players who subsequently join the same table.
- Only Challenge Points earned at a table where you are an Early Bird will receive a 10% boost. Challenge Points earned at any non-Early Bird tables you are playing will not receive the 10% boost.
- Players will unlock the Early Birds avatar as soon as they have reached one flop as an “Early Bird”.
- We reserve the right to the remove or change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.